Monday, September 22, 2008

Ryan Lee's Fitness Bootcamp 3

Hey everyone,

Just got back yesterday from Ryan Lee's Fitness Boot Camp 3 in Stamford, CT. What an experience!! A great host of speakers and an international crowd to boot. The major themes from the conference were as follows...1) Take action! 2) Develop your dream workday. 3) Look outside the fitness industry to learn. 4) Focus on your intrinsic values versus your extrinsic needs. 5) "You don't get paid until you get done!"

The last point came from a very successful British trainer by the name of Dax Moy. Basically he meant that you could be busy doing things but it doesn't matter until you get the job(s) done. This holds very true for me when I lose focus on projects and I leave alot of loose ends.

I promise to finish what I start...that is what mindmeister is for!

No comments: